Sunday, October 11, 2009

Games and Maze

We've already had a busy start to Fall. We visited the Tews Corn Maze with the neighbor family. Despite the rain and unseasonable cool weather, we had a blast! The Tews family has quite the set up and so much for the kiddos to do. From petting animals, pig races, goat hill, giant sandbox, corn "sand" box and the corn maze. The kids had a blast - so did Bryan and I!

Colin and Justin also went to their first Twins game! I haven't been there in years and I forgot just how cool it is! Just walking towards the dome brought back so many memories, after fighting through the crowds and finding our seats, I think I took for granted the wonderful experience of going to a Twins game. The fans, the vendors, the cheering...Colin and Justin were both so amazed!

Justin at the Twins game


Colin and his Twins Baseball


They were so excited to be at the Dome!


Colin trying to pick up a chick at the Tews Corn Maze & Farm



Justin trying to pet a goat at the Tews





No comments:

Post a Comment