Thursday, October 21, 2010

We're back.....

And we're back....it has been one crazy Summer and so far Fall has been just as busy. At first I was embarassed with the lack of posting but then I realized that I would much rather be busy and having fun than bored! Plus everyone I know, also had a busy summer.

So, where did I leave off?

After our maiden voyage with our new camper in June, July promised to be even crazier. We went to the County Fair, CJ played t-ball every Sunday night, worked more on our rentals, went out on Papa's boat for my birthday (which is also my Dad's - aka Papa), had Tony and Katie's wedding, went to Wisconsin Dells again with the whole Lande family, and went camping for the second time for Bryan's birthday weekend....wow, I'm exhausted just typing all of that!

Tony and Katie's wedding was such a blast and the hottest day of the year. The boys were still troopers and let me dress them in their suits. They didn't last long, however and changed into shorts and tanks after supper and danced away!

Here's my attempt to get a picture of the two of them:




Here's a picture at Wisconsin Dells. The boys had blast, we really had a great time spending a long weekend after Tony and Katie's wedding with Grandma and Grandpa, Tony and Katie, Paul and April, Dylan and Evan.



Colin's t-ball team, luckily "buddy" (Tyler) and Kylie played, otherwise, I'm not sure Colin would have had much interest in going. It was cute watching him learn to "play" the game and learn the rules and organization. At one point, after he hit the ball, he ran after it in the playing field!




Our family picture, or at least an attempt at one. It turned out pretty well for 95 degree weather and kids that wanted to change clothes.




The craziest thing about our entire summer was Justin's little accident at Wisconsin Dells. While Bryan and I were on a water slide, he stayed back with his cousins and aunts and uncles and just tripped over his feet in the water, when he fell, he bit into his tongue. There was ALOT of blood, crying and tears, mainly because he was scared and no mommy or daddy to help right away. Apparently tongues heal on their own and incredibly fast. It really was amazing to watch his little tongue heal every day. If you looked at it today, you would never know he had a dime size whole in his tongue! Here's a picture:




So that brings us up through July, stayed tuned for August, September and October. The next post will be much sooner that the last gap!















No comments:

Post a Comment