Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Colin's 3rd Birthday Party


Justin

The Birthday boy!

Party Central

Colin's Birthday Present from Mommy and Daddy (made by Mommy and mostly Daddy)


Buddies (Colin and Tyler Verthein)



I can hardly beleive that Colin is 3 years old already! In fact, we are attending preschool round up next week at St. Mary's next week. We've tried everything to stunt his growth and keep him little forever, but nothing seems to work!

Colin had a fabulous party - thank you everyone that was able to make it and for the wonderful gifts.

All day on Saturday, Colin would ask "when is everyone coming to my party?" " Mommy, are Grandma and Grandpa coming to my party soon?" or when he woke up from his nap, he ran to the laundry room window to look outside and asked "When are Kylie and Tyler coming to my party, mommy?" It was so adorable, he actually gets what his birthday is and how fun birthday parties are. I had to tell him that he needed to take a break from playing to open his presents!

Bryan and I decided that since this 3 year old is obsessed with barns, tractors and farms that a big boy barn headboard would be the perfect gift - and even better, that we should make it for him. I designed the idea, Bryan made it even better and of course just buildt it. Colin is lucky to have a handy and talented Daddy. I helped a little and of course painted the barn. Colin is so excited to sleep in a barn every night.........

No comments:

Post a Comment